Feature fabric is cotton. The inks are a colorwave of pink, yellow and mixed tones.
Also known as the ‘double zipper bag’ for it’s two handy external pockets on the front.
- W: 35 cm (13.75 inches)
- H: 36 cm (14 inches)
- D: 9 cm (3.5 inches)
- Fully lined
- Adjustable strap
- Can be worn on the shoulder or crossbody
- Two external zip pockets on front
- Internal zip pocket
- Zip pocket on reverse of the bag
- Oval base
- Limited edition (only 5 were made)
- Made with vintage fabric from my stash (more than 30 years old)
- Beautiful detailing in construction
- Fabric hand printed in Australia
- Matching fabric is handwoven cotton 80% and silk 20%
The fabric was hand-printed by Tiwi Aboriginal artisans. It was then taken to Cambodia and beautifully crafted into a bag by our fair trade partner, Villageworks. Villageworks is a social enterprise that employs, trains and supports disabled artisans.
Please note that each bag is unique and the placement of the fabric design is different and wonderful on each item.
More information about the design:
Designer: Danny Munkara
Design: Stone Axe