- Ink color: cream
- Base cloth color: Tobacco – a deep caramel colour
- Actual colour: it’s really hard to photograph this fabric. The actual colour is somewhere in between the lighter coloured feature photo and the close ups.
- Composition: 70% Tencel, 30% linen
- Width: 145 cm
- Weight of base cloth: 172 gsm
- The artist is paid royalties for every metre printed.
Artist: Leonie Kamutu
Design: Papa Tjurkurrpa – Dog Dreaming (Ancestral Creation Story).
This story is of the Papa Tjukurrpa – Dog Dreaming, which is the story of the artist’s father. It is of Niyuman, east of Kintore and it is secret men’s business.
The artist is paid royalties for every metre printed.
Keturah is a member of Ikuntji Artists, Haasts Bluff, Northern Territory, Australian (Etsy won’t accept that as the location, so we wrote Alice Springs).
Fabric care instructions:
Gentle cold/ warm hand wash. Do not bleach, warm rinse well, do not tumble dry, cool iron only, dry cleanable (P).